AntiHook 3.0 is a Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) for Microsoft Windows that combines unique kernel level protections with an easy to use interface to provide a valuable security layer to your system.
In a way, AntiHook could be thought of as a Firewall for your software, operating system and applications that run on your PC.
Some quick highlights for AntiHook 3.0:
* Establishes a trusted baseline with Windows - ensuring security at the lowest level.
* The next generation of Windows Security - eliminates the race with Rootkits for control of your PC.
* Adds the otherwise missing layer to your security by providing end-point Protection through a firewall like approach to running software and operating system.
* Advanced behaviour based doesn't need constant updates.
* Malicious software execution is not just detected but also prevented giving you control over what runs on your PC.
* Effectively prevents malicious software attacks by preventing any unauthorised program from running or installing itself on your PC in the kernel or as an auto-startup, or from attacking any other program running on your system.
* Easy to install and setup with AntiHook's Fingerprint learning mode.
* Advanced configuration options and security level settings.
* Exhaustive Zero-Day and real-time protection.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in AntiHook 3.0 Build 23
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.